Thursday, August 14, 2014

Throwback Thursday

So I missed a post on Tuesday, sorry, got busy when I got home, and then it just became another WOD.  If you're wondering, it was difficult, I tried my best, and lots of sweats were had. 

Took Wednesday off, might take the rest of the week and the weekend off.  I haven't been feeling right lately... I'm sure 70% of it is sleep related...might grabs some of that Progenex Cocoon or something.  Must be all that excitement about getting PR's and losing weight. 

I didn't want to go today, wasn't feeling quite right.  I also know that going to the gym/box when you don't want to is a sure fire way to feel better.  I do feel better now, glad I went.  Funny how that works. 

Back to the "quite right".  I think my hip has shifted a little, and I just feel a bit fatigued.  I don't think my lunch selection helped at all today...matter of fact, it's battling it's way out as I write this...brb. 

Ok, so tonight WOD was simple, but challenging.  Full clean 1RM, then a 15 min EMOM of 2 cleans (at 70% of that 1RM) and 4 bar over burpees.  My cleans tonight we're horrid.  Adrian noticed... even mentioned it during the EMOM.  My front rack was non existent.  Even with this not feeling well, and not having a solid rack, I still managed to get a 10 pound PR.  I'll take it. 

It's funny, and I was too tired to catch it during the EMOM, but Adrian had me switch to power cleans after one or two rounds.  He said something like "your rack is looking off tonight"...or something like that.  I should have looked at him, grabbed my chest, and been like "how dare you!" 
Now some of you don't know me super well yet, but these are the crazy things that come to mind...sometimes juuuust after they're no longer going to be funny.  More than a few people have told me that I should get into comedy... something tells me I won't get many laughs if I look like I can kick everyones @ss...   #crossfitproblems

Alright, so on to this throwback Thursday.  I'm sure you've seen it on social media by now.  A little #tbt here and there with old pictures.  I happened to have someone share an old pic of me on FB yesterday.  Back around wedding weight.  A weight goal I plan on surpassing, but this pic is still a good goal in itself.   






I miss having hair... that probably wont come back, but I've still got that shirt somewhere (I think) and I'd love to have post a picture with that on again, around that same weight... stay with me awhile and you'll see it.

Catch you tomorrow.  Should be more PR's coming.  #cantwait

No comments:

Post a Comment