Friday, May 16, 2014

Fabo-Friday

If you're looking for WOD stuff today, not going to happen, so I'll save you from looking for that up front.  My knees are in rough shape today...both of them.  I didn't ice them last night, and now I'm suffering for it.  That and I haven't taken much ibuprofen the past 24 hours.  Did just find out from the doc that I can take 800mg 3x a day to get the full effect...I've been taking 1/2 that dose twice a day...time to test that out. 

Speaking of the doc, got some blood work back already.  A1c is actually up a tenth to 6.1, but I'm not worried about that, it's down overall, and I've got another 6-8 weeks to further impact it.  Moment of truth comes up, time to step on the scales.  Take another 7 lbs off the board.  YEAH!  17 lbs in 5 weeks of CrossFitting... I'll take that.  Many thanks go out to CFDS and CFE for taking a chance on me and helping start to find my true potential.  Long ways to go still, but days like today make all the blood, sweat, and tears worth it. 

I think I had more to say...but it's all gone now.  I'm going to leave this here for now, but I may edit it this later.  If I don't, have a great rest of your Friday and a great weekend!

TCN

No comments:

Post a Comment