Saturday, July 18, 2015

Weekend update...

Welps, didn't WOD on Friday, reasoning two fold.  One, and some would say the more important reason, grams was in the hospital and was getting the vent pulled.  She ended up passing, sad day.  The other, and more important to my immediate needs, my back hurt.  Now we're not talking the "Ow, I'm injured and need rehab" hurt, it was more of the "I've been standing for 6 hours on hips that have rotated and need to be adjusted back" hurt.  Didn't think it would be a good idea to workout on that. 

It sucks too... I could have used the extended mid day break from the hospital, and the WOD was the kind of workout that would have let me really explore this new gear I've found.  I mean really expand on the ability and my working knowledge of what it means to push through things.  Also, the post WOD was a chance to get some coaching on weaknesses, and I would have left not being able to walk from all the squats I'd have asked Brian or whomever to put me through. 

Going to see my man @Iamthehealer (twitter) this weekend and all of next week while home on vacation, try to get this crooked hip thing straightened out (see what I did there).  Catch you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment