Monday, December 15, 2014

The coast is socked in with rain and fog, no WOD tonight.

Pulling a little Band of Brothers reference for those of you that may have seen it.  I can't say I wont WOD tonight for sure, but I've got some serious concerns that I wont be.  This weekend was filled with plenty of work.  I packed up most of the house, and got it moved to the garage.... lots of sweat and lol's were had.  Sore back for the rest of the night too. 

Flew out to DE last night, got to the hotel after 10.  Normally not a bad time to get to the hotel at all...unless you need to be up before 5.  Even better, my body woke me up at 0400... so yeah, it was something like 4 hours of sleep.  It's been a loooong day already.  Work is really messing up my fitness vibe man. 

Just to complain a little more, probably not going to get to WOD a whole lot this week... Going live with several solutions at work, probably a lot of 14 hour days... bit of a sad panda.  After a week of this, going home just in time to move.  I think after moving, I'm going to sleep all day Sunday.  Apologies to you, my thoughts are very random and all over right now.  I'm already at something like 800mg of caffeine right now... and I'm pretty sure thats not all that good for me.  There is light at the end of the tunnel.  I might not get a chance to WOD tonight, but I AM going to get me some paleo food.  Which is good, makes up for the donuts and the other junk I've been ingesting to try to stay awake...

Sigh. 

I really can't have another long week of no WODs.  Going to have to find a way... so I may not WOD tonight, but I'm going to try and get a few in this week.  I need to get a few in this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment