Tuesday, November 4, 2014

4 notches and hurt feelings.

Been a good couple of days man.  Just got done with a WOD, and my shoulders are zapped.  I'm still fighting this rhomboid issue on the left side, but I'm trying to work through it.  Did some an AMRAP of WB's and KB's... it hurt my feelings.  Actually, the first set of WB's hurt the shoulder, but after that it was just pain and hurt feelings.  Strength was a 4RM of the strict press.  I ended that up with 125.  Sure it was a PR for a 4RM.... but I don't know that I'm going to keep strict tabs on that stuff.... Anyway, my shoulders hurt.

What I really wanted to chat about today was my first convert.  Hehehehe.  Got a good buddy going through EST's first month of bootcamp.  He started last night.  Couldn't finish the WOD....and that bothered him.  I see it stoking a fire in him, it's a good thing.  Hopefully have more things to say about him in the coming weeks.

More news... Lost some more weight.  Not much, my poor eating habits have indeed slowed me down.  Gone is the 10lbs per month... at 6 months I'm only down about 40lbs... so I've lost about 10 pounds in the last 3 months... but hey, 40 lbs in 6 months isn't anything to be too sad at.  Lost opportunity sucks, but hey, bright side is there still was some progress.

More news on top of the other news.... Down 4 notches on the belt....next change is either going to be a new belt, or I have to start making holes.   Another good problem to have. 

Been through a rough 30 hours... not feeling well, funeral for an adopted mom/aunt/sister, first WOD back in 5 days... I'm tired, it's time for bed.  Tomorrow is cleans and another shot at a benchmark AMRAP for a month or so ago.  Expecting to see at least a little progress ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment