Saturday, November 15, 2014

Being Sick Sucks

I know right, revelation of your life right there.  Just a short update on the week/weekend.  Last week was rough after that power clean PR.  Found out I had strep throat, got meds for it, got sick as !@$%.  Well, I didn't get THAT sick, but it was enough to keep me from working out, or wanting to workout, or really wanting to do anything other than sleep.  Ate terrible all week, slept poorly for a lot of it as well... missed my flight on Thursday, so had another night of no good sleep...  Really it's been a lot of  woe is me type of things... 

Good news though, next week is a new week, and tomorrow is a new day.  "A healthy lifestyle begins with your next meal".  True words from my friend Brian Polla, and I look forward to getting back on track. 

Back in Delaware next week, looking forward to seeing all my friends and family.  Lots to see, do, and catch up on.  Unlocked will be getting their new floors put in while I'm in the air, and I can't them or the rest of the changes from this weekend.  Exciting times.  Also get a chance to get back to those oh so awesome folks up at CFDS.  Was a little bummed I couldn't catch up with them last week, but maybe this week will give me a trip or two up there as well.  

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment