Monday, June 13, 2016

Time for a fresh beginning.

I've been dragging ass ever since I got stopped traveling for work... that's over now.  I just played my first indoor soccer game last week, and had a great time.  Nervous... like as nervous as I was walking into CFDS 2 years go, but after a few shots, I was mainly just thirsty.  LOL.  This isn't going to be much of a post, just putting it out there that after that game, I have A LOT of work to do to get better, but thats the great part about starting at 0. 

A week later, I'm finishing this post.  Hit a couple of WODs last week.  Rowed for two miles in one sitting as well.  Working on that conditioning.  This goalie stuff has breathed a bit of new life into my drive, which frankly, it needed.   Played a doubleheader this weekend, have some jammed fingers and toe that might be broken, or also jammed.

Tomorrow morning starts a fresh beginning.  Back to mornings, back on paleo as of today, and back in the drivers seat of this fitness journey.  I'll get more into the mindset and new goals in another post soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment