Monday, May 23, 2016

Matched a PR today

Which, having not done much clean work, I'm ok with.  I almost pr'd by 5lbs, but I didn't get the elbows around fast enough. 

Tonight was a clean ladder.  I haven't done one of those, ever, and I still haven't, in the way I expected... I was wanting to do the one where each bar is on the floor with the weight already.  Instead it was kinda on your own, bring your own weights.  LOL.  It's all good tho.  185 isn't a bad weight to make it up to. 

The rest of the night was a 12 minute AMRAP of 15 situps, 15 ring rows, 15 KB swings.  It was alright, but my hip had already turned from Saturday, so it was somewhat painful.  Got through it though. 

Wanted to give a quick shout out to #teamExplode at the Atlantic Regional.  They did well, got 8th in the region.  Not what they wanted, but they gave it their all, and I'm proud of them.  Gia and Jamie specifically, as they're my homies from the CFDS days.  Miss you guys! 

Not much else going on.  Didn't eat much dinner because I didn't think it would be all that great for me... it's basically the sweet potato/chicken paleo meal, but with regular potato's.  Think I'm finally ready to get this train going. 

Alright, thats all for now.  Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment