Thursday, May 12, 2016

Quick updates

I've been busy.  Hit the box 3 or 4 times since I last updated.  Went on a short weekend vacation to Galveston too, though I didn't get to a box down there... should have in retrospect. 

Lifting weights, getting sore.  Sore as a MF from Tuesday.  Did this spicy little shoulder to overhead EMOM.  Though "oh, that'll be easy", but after the first three minutes of high reps at light weight... woof. 

Yesterday was this squat/run thing.  Apparently I've missed the last one or two they did, unbeknownst to me.  It is savage, I'm going to hurt tomorrow, I promise you.  But the key takeaway, I attempted to jog it out.  Big Ticket would be proud.  I miss him and the pushing he did.  Closest thing I've ever had to a big brother. 

Got to get back to work, mini-vacay= lots of backlog.  Just wanted to touch base and let the world know I haven't fallen off the wagon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment