Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Jumbled mess

I've spent a few hours trying to get the video up from yesterday, so I'm goign to keep this one very short, and some what random.  I apologize, but I'm sure busy with lots of work stuff the next 8 hours (it's already 5pm), and if I don't do it now, I wont...
 
Got to the box on Tuesday, had a situation... one day I'll explain that one in more detail.  Got to WODding... Knee was much better than yesterday, did way more air squats that I thought I would.  The 5 rounds of Cindy were awful... so much capacity lost, so much to get back.  The 50 pullups (or for me, ring rows) after the 5 rounds of Cindy (refresher, 5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 air squats), we're amazingly sucky.  After that tragedy, finished the wod with 10 cleans (lifters choice on style).  It was supposed to be super hard.  I started at 115, added two 10's after my 3rd lift... should have added 2 25's.  Guess I still have some strength left.  

Quick randoms-

It was a good workout, I'm happy I've finally strung two days together.  Going to try to make it 4 days this week. 

Sore... DOMs from Monday, plus soreness from that workout.... my word, my traps, particularly down by the elbows... murdurously painful.  Any movement at chest level or higher is painful.  Think putting on a backpack, headphones, clothes, getting into and out of vehicles... just lots of things that remind me that I'm alive...

Took today off for some recovery, going to try to work in some rowing after the WODs in the near future.  They say the camera adds 15 lbs... I say it shows you the truth.  I haven't lost any weight in about a year... going to find a place where I can get on a scale quick and easy like, and start weighing in weekly.  #accountability  

Right, off to transform some healthcare.  Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment