Monday, November 9, 2015

Stuggling to stay positive, to stay motivated

So last week was supposed to be my ticket back to solid workouts and getting this fitness train back on track....   well, it started out well, we can say that.  Breakdown of the last week:

Monday, I started coming down with something that night, didn't feel well at all. 

Tuesday, missed with illness, not a big deal, we'll get back on Thursday!

Wednesday, got labs drawn, hopped on a scale.... I've built so much muscle to replace the fat, that I haven't lost any weight in months... while my clothes are fitting looser than ever, I'm not dropping on the scale, very discouraging, especially when I wanted to loose a cool 100 this year.  Amazingly, this wasn't the only setback of the day.  I'm also still sick, oh, and I pulled my calf.  No pop this time, but definitely a "slow the eff down" moment.  I was walking.  WALKING, and it pulled.  Disheartening to say the least.  Can't even walk now... so upsetting. 

Thursday and Friday we're more of the same, sickness, rehab. 

Saturday, I spent most of the day asleep, in a NyQuil induced coma. 

Sunday, more rest. 

Monday morning, I feel better, but I didn't get up to go to the box,  Aiming to start that back up Tuesday, or Thursday.  Rehab seems to be going better, I'm trying to do more and more of it this time.  Tired of being out of class.  Thankful to Brian for putting together stuff to do in the mean time, but I'd like to get back to quality bar work.  I'd even take snatching right now...   le sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment