Monday, November 16, 2015

Objects at rest...

Man alive.  Getting out of bed was a chore today.  Didn't hear the alarm for the longest time, and then, after I turned it off, I had a moment of pause.  I'm comfy, it's raining out, I haven't been to the gym in almost two weeks... whats one more day?  Back to sleep it was. 

Kidding. 

Struggled to get out though.  It was a long pause in bed with the do I star or do I go... But I went.  Of course, as you'd expect, I'm glad I did. 

Did the same workout I started the last time I went in, and it's probably the post right below this.  Used similar weights (lightened up the bent over rows).  Everything else was the same.  The bench press was easier than last time, so thats muscle.  :)  I also think I improved my quickest row time a little... and without cheating with extra full pulls. 

Punked out on the airdyne.  Used the BS excuse that I had to get to work... which I do, but not so quickly that I have to stop mid airdyne and bounce.  Next weeks airdyne is actually 12 minutes in a row.  I'm looking forward to that, much so over 3 5 minutes sessions.  I'm weird about that stuff. 

Short post, need to dive into work today.  More to come, making changes, stuff to get myself on the correct, sustainable path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment