Sunday, January 22, 2017

Weekly update 1/23/17

Busy week.  Got to the gym 3 times.  Bro'd out with a lot of bench.

MON-- was a wash, didn't get to the gym, didn't get to work.  Ate moderately well, downloaded app
TUE--started using APP, says I should be losing weight.  haha.
WED-- took it easy today, biked for 2 miles, rowed 1k.  Got form to sign up for a tracker thing that the gym has, thinking about spending extra time doing cardio.
Thur-nothing, tracked food.
Friday, signed up for the tracker stuff, benched, curled.  Weight is up, but I've got stomach issues, think I'm retaining water, need to drink more.


Looking back on my updates.  I didn't appear to gain weight this week, but I'm 90% sure it was all retention of water.  Had an upset stomach for a day and a half, and I hadn't be drinking near enough (think about 40oz a day), so my body was holding on.

This coming Tuesday, I go in for my 60 minute eval.  Get a key fob which works for every machine (cardio or weights) and tracks all the activity.  Real way to stay accountable.  I plan on doing more cardio.  Saw some good results on the soccer field tonight, so this is a positive step in the right direction.

Other thoughts, I want to learn how to box.  Might take that up in 100 lbs.  :)

Another thought.  Hit middle age officially.  35.  Put up a FB video.  Did a shoutout to some of my fitness family in DE.  Only one person I mentioned, out of 15 or 20, said happy birthday.  Kinda sad about that.  They still mean the world to me, but I'm out of sight, out of mind I guess.  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment