Sunday, January 29, 2017

Weekly update 01/29/17

This week sucked from a fitness perspective.  Not even going to line out what I did, which wasn't much, at all...

Tuesday I got into the gym and got with one of the program coordinators, got this swanky key thing to use to track the machine part of the workouts, and got setup with that.  Then I got ill-ish, and didn't get back to the office till Friday.

Tracked food for about half the week, the stopped.

Might stop all together.  I do like the app though, it's a nice change from myfitnesspal, but it doesn't have near the library of scanned items (yet).  The reason I might stop, starting the following week (not next week), I'm going to go back to the Body4Life eating style.  Simple explanation, it's 6 meals, preferably 3 being protein shakes (MyoPlex specifically) and the other 3 being a serving of a protein, a carb, and get at least 2 veggies in over those 3 meals.  This worked wonders back in.... geez, 2001.  LOL.  Time to dust it off and get back in it for real.  I might end up ditching these workouts too, but not yet, I'll give them and the food some time to make a mark.

Sleep is still an issue.  Will be trying to get back under the cpap mask.  I can tell the quality isn't there, because, for the most part, the quantity is.

No comments:

Post a Comment