Friday, December 4, 2015

They feel squishy

What?  Squishy?  You can't be serious, check again.  "Yep, still squishy". 

Thats was the jist of a conversation with the Mrs this morning, after my 3rd session this week.  Feeling a bit swole today, and so I tempted the fates with a flex... apparently taking most of 2 months off has had an impact on my biceps... and probably other muscles.  Time to get those back. 

So 3rd time this week... decent start to getting back on the grind full time.  Success never goes on sale, and I'm behind on my payments.  More upper body work, supersets.  DB  benching, strict press, bent over DB row, and bent over barbell row's among other things.  Shoulder was weak/hurting again today, but not as badly as before.  I'm beginning to think it's just a strength issue.  I mobilized pretty well, and wasn't using any bad form.  Will keep an eye on that. 

Overall, solid workout, need to spend even more time mobilizing though.  It's cold.  Winter is coming.

Food hasn't been on point, still working that out.  Need to get a good microwaved egg recipe so I can bring a good paleo breakfast to work.   

No comments:

Post a Comment