Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hypoglycemia?

Squatted myself out of the gym last night.  This morning, knee is bugging me (outside, not the inside like it used to), and for some very strange reason, my shoulders/neck are sore.  I did front squats and burpees man, so I don't get the shoulder and neck.  Must have slept funny. 

Taking today off, back at it Thursday.  Slow slow slow comeback, but it's happening, and soon we're going to see the real progress. 

Health notes.  Had what was probably a hypoglycemic issue yesterday.  I felt "shaky" but I don't thing I exhibited any of the signs of it outwardly.  What I mean is no one was like "are you ok"?  Ate some lunch and some mixed nuts, and things seemed to iron themselves out.  Makes me really want to get back off caffeine and glucose, and back on Ketones.  More news as it develops.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment